Friday, January 4, 2013

Hats


I had a special knitted hat that I was able to put on Gideon after he was stillborn. Knowing that he had something to wear was a great blessing to me. He looked so sweet and cute in his little white hat. I still have his hat and it is beyond precious to me. It was one of very few items that belong to him. One of the very few items that he wore. One of the few items that touched his skin. One of the few tangible things in this world that remind me of him. One of the few things I can touch, hold and cuddle.

Every item that belonged to him is priceless. And each parent who receives a special hat for their baby to wear will be able to have the same tangible piece to remember their child. 


 Here are some of the beautiful hats being made by one of the most kind women I have ever met. The families who receive these hats are going to be blessed so much to be able to give their baby a special hat to wear, made with love. 



 "Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another." 
1 John 4:11



No comments:

Post a Comment